The latest updates have been rolled out – and Battle Aerobics went live, finally.
Paper Wars v1.16:
- multi-touch should work now (changed multi-touch handling completely)
- seldom Crash caused by Explosions should be fixed
- Crash by calling the instruction-screen without main menu fixed
- Camera movement changed: the camera now moves towards enemy tanks
The last change is the most obvious one, because the overall look&feel of the game changed quite a bit by this. You will be able to see the enemy earlier and be able to better react and plan countermeasures to incoming threats.
Battle Aerobics v1.0:
After some weeks of beta-testing and major stabilization and improvements, the game went live, finally. Most changes are smaller bits to make future change easier:
- all savegame objects got a version to make sure the savegames won’t break with future changes
- low fuel gives an alarm and blinking bar
- amount of projectiles on screen limited for performance/balancing
- Zoom factor when tank is airborne adjusted